Virtual room tour
Spacious apartment features a separate bedroom, a 4-seater sofa and separate living room. The kitchen is equipped with a microwave, oven, toaster and coffee maker. A flat-screen TV, DVD player, home theatre system, iPod dock and USB hub are included.
- 1 bathroom with separate bathtub and shower.
- Maximum 3 persons (with one extra bed subject to availability) allowed with additional charge of MYR120+ per night (without breakfast).
- Free for child below 12 years old sharing the same bed with parents without additional linen and amenities.
- Individually controlled air-conditioning.
- 32’ LCD TV and DVD audio system.
- Wireless Internet Access (WIFI)
- In-room safe, hair dryer, steam iron and ironing board.
- Fully equipped kitchen with cooking utensils, chinaware, glassware and cutleries.
- Refrigerator, microwave oven and electric induction cooker.
- Coffee maker, toaster and electric kettle.
- Rice cooker and blender (upon request only).
- 10% discount at Food & Beverage Outlets (Malai Thai Cuisine, Nori Sushi, El Toro Loco)
Minimum Stay 1 night up to 1 year. For monthly and yearly rate, kindly contact our reservation department.
- Air conditioning
- Hardwood or
- parquet floors
- Ironing facilities
- Sitting area
- Dining area
- Cleaning products
- Coffee machine
- Electric kettle
- Dining table
- Extra long beds (>6.5 ft)
- Walk-in closet
- Alarm clock
- Wardrobe or
- Socket near the
- Clothes rack
- Drying rack for
- Upper floors
- accessible by
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Satellite channels
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
Superb!!! Room are comfy and clean and the kitchen had everything we needed. Good service and great location. Nice swimming pool with great view. The staff were very friendly and i really enjoyed staying here.
Spacious room with Netflix channels. Walking distance to Klcc and Pavilion. The best Thai Restaurant – Malai Thai
Nice room & have a big space
Beautifull hotel and clean. The appartment with kitchen and living room.
The swimming pool environment and view so beautiful.
Recommended hotel to stay.
We stayed two nights in a double de luxe room, very large comfortable, nice bathroom, we really liked this near the Petronas, nice swimming pool at the top that close at 2200h
And very good breakfast.
The least I liked is the step to enter the bathroom a little dangerous
MYR 310 /night